TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you place an order with us, this will automatically indicate that you agree to the following terms and conditions, without exception.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order within 5-10 working days, however during busy periods this may extend due to demand.
- You will be sent tracking details via email or text message once your garments have been dispatched.
- All orders within the UK and EU will be shipped at the specified rate on checkout, for the Rest of the World a member of staff will contact you to confirm postage rate before the order is processed.
- Cheque/credit card transactions will be processed before the order is confirmed.
Exchanges and refunds
- All garments sold via teamwear.nxt-sports.com/search are customised goods.
- We are unable to accept returns on customised goods, unless they are faulty. This includes any item that has got a club badge, specific logo to a club, or personalisation such as initials or a name.
- Items may only be returned if faulty – unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. We are unable to exchange or refund any garment if a player leaves the club or changes their squad number.
- Every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description, images and carriage charges outlined on the website are correct. However, errors/omissions may occur. Refunds or exchanges cannot be given if the garment does not exactly match the digital image on the club shop.
- We cannot offer any refund or exchange on helmets and once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
- Returns should be requested via your online customer portal. We recommend that items are returned by Special Delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post. All postal charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Cancellation of order
- Before 8am the following morning on the day after order has been placed Purchasers can cancel their order by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited from your credit/debit card will be credited to your account as soon as possible.
Voucher and Discount codes must be applied at point of purchase, if you click apply once you have entered a code and it does not reduce the cost of the order please contact us before placing the order. Any orders placed without the discount code will not retrospectively have a voucher applied.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure instructions regarding personalised items are clear.
Name personalised items cannot be exchanged or the cost refunded. For clarity position personalisation such as Coach, Manager, Assessor etc, are classed as name personalisation.
- Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out of stock or sell out due to unprecedented demand. Where possible we may offer an alternative item on approval. If this is not possible, we will place the out of stock item on back order and it will follow as soon as possible on separate delivery.
- If any items have been discontinued we will endeavour to offer you an alternative item wherever possible.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the colour representation of items shown is as accurate as possible, however web colours may vary slightly from the actual product colour.
- The sizing guide on the shops are for guidance only and does not guarantee garments to be exactly the same size as advertised. All sizes displayed are “to fit” rather than sizes of the garment.
- All products are stocked, embellished and despatched from our warehouse in Winchester, UK.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information’ and provide link to our security policy at http://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy–
The company is registered in the UK (company number 03311639)